- Balcony Offer: Balcony seating + show
Enjoy a panoramic view of the stage from the balcony and watch as the dancers and performers enthral the audience.
- Sparkling Offer: Welcome + 1 glass of champagne + show
What better way to appreciate the talents of the beautiful Bluebell Girls and their performances, than by sipping on champagne. This ticket offers a glass of Lido Brut 1er cru champagne during the show.
- Champagne & Show: Welcome + ½ bottle of champagne + show
Splurge on yourself with this ticket that offers you a ½ bottle of Lido Brut 1er cru champagne during the show. Le Lido promises an enchanting evening that is bound to be an unforgettable experience!
Lunch & Show: Lunch + ½ bottle of wine + show
The Afternoon show is a fantastic opportunity because not only can you enjoy the show but also get to shake a few moves on the iconic Lido dance floor! Plus, you can enjoy a lunch meal with ½ bottle of wine and then enjoy the show. Here is your menu for the lunch meal –
- Pâté en croûte with pistachio and foie gras, pomegranate chips and salad greens
- Veal shank with foie gras sauce, potato rosette and mushrooms
- Assortment of three cheeses, lamb's lettuce salad with hazelnut oil
- Crisp milk chocolate finger with Piedmont hazelnuts
Afternoon Show: Welcome + ½ bottle of champagne + show
This afternoon show at 3 PM is performed only on select Sundays and is ideal for those who are on short trips to Paris and cannot enjoy a night show. The best perk of the afternoon show? You can enjoy dancing a few moves on the Lido dance floor!
Soirée Plume: Dinner + show
With the Soirée Plume ticket you can enjoy a pre-show, listen to the live orchestra and enjoy a delicious three-course dinner. Here is the menu for the dinner -
- Appetizer - Gravlax salmon steak, pickled carrots, coloured radishes and pomegranate coulis/ Cream of pumpkin soup, mushroom royale with cashew nuts
- Main Course - Duo of prawns and squid in lobster coulis with tarragon, gnocchi and spinach fondue/ Veal shank with foie gras sauce, potato rosette and braised chicory with orange
- Dessert - Crisp milk chocolate finger with Piedmont hazelnuts/ 'Bluebell' dessert, chestnut mousse, heart of black fruits
Soirée Etoile: Dinner + glass of champagne + ½ bottle of wine + show
What is a cabaret show without wine or champagne? Upgrade your Soirée Plume ticket to the Soirée Etoile for a fine dining three-course meal along with a glass of champagne and ½ bottle of wine. Your dinner menu is the same as the Soirée Plume menu.
Soirée Champs-Elysées: Dinner + ½ bottle of champagne or ½ bottle of wine + show with privileged seating
Get the preferential treatment with an exclusive dinner menu with at least three variants and privileged seating during the show. The Soirée Champs-Elysées ticket includes a gourmet meal and is accompanied by ½ bottle of Lido Brut 1er cru champagne or a ½ bottle of wine. Here is your gourmet meal menu -
- Appetizer - Duck foie gras, clafoutis of fig confit and pistachio chips/ Fraicheur of shellfish and smoked haddock, gem lettuce and sesame oil/ Prawns with Espelette pepper, small spelt bulghur with lobster coulis
- Main Course - Matelote-style cod fillet, veal breast confit, shallot compote and pan-fried mushrooms/ Four spice fillet of duckling, glazed with citrus honey and variation on cabbage/ Veal with purple mustard, polenta with dried fruit and braised beetroot
- Dessert - Chestnut-pear Vacherin-style cake, pear compote/ Exotic mango cocoa and passion fruit Opéra/ Creamy chocolate crisp with two lemons, almond lemon marmalade
Soirée Triomphe: Dinner + ½ bottle of champagne or ½ bottle of wine + show with VIP seating
This is the ultimate ticket at Le Lido and includes premium seats in the VIP seating area. You will be assured of a royal experience while watching the show. This ticket also includes ½ bottle of champagne or wine and a gourmet meal. Here is your dinner menu -
- Appetizer - Tangy lobster with chestnuts and pumpkin, caviar and sweet almond emulsion/ Pan-fried foie gras, pink sugared almonds, pear slow cooked in hibiscus juice/ Flaked crab in shellfish vinaigrette, fraîcheur of quinoa and pine nuts
- Main Course - Scallops with Comté, seared with Arbois wine and vegetable gratin/ Roast fillet of beef, truffle and ginger sauce, salsify fritters and truffled potato cappuccino
- Dessert - Citrus fruit bowl, lemon zest sorbet and liquorice shoots/ Chocolate and hazelnut, combination of soft and crisp
Address - 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Getting to Le Lido Using Public Transportation in Paris
By Metro –
- Line 1 – George V (Le Lido is 10m away)
- Line 1, 2, 6 – Charles de Gaulle – Étoile (Le Lido is 550m away)
By Bus –
The nearest bus stop is George V (Bus nos – 73, N1, N24) and it is 10m away from Le Lido. The other bus stations nearby are –
- Bus 32 – La Boetie - Champs-Elysees
By Car –
The nearest car parking is the paid parking lot at 103 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France. Le Lido is 250m away from the parking lot.
Opening Hours & Show Timings
- Show – 9:00 PM (ends at 11:00 PM) & 11:00 PM (ends at 1:00 AM)
Rules & Regulations
- The seating is decided upon by the room director and is based on the selected package. Your seating is not determined by your time of arrival.
- Smart dressing is required, the fancier the better. City shoes and Classic Jeans are allowed but not preferred, and you will not be allowed entry in sportswear, beachwear and tank tops.
- Photography is not allowed, you can pick up a souvenir at the end of the show.
- Children above four years old are allowed in the venue, but be sure to watch the trailer before booking as the show involves partial nudity.